With the money he has earned from playing football, Sadio Mane has expanded his little Senegalese village of Bambaly into a bustling town.
Sadio Mane has made financial contributions to the construction of a hospital, stadium, school, and other facilities.
By giving low-income families monthly stipends, Sadio Mane has also made an effort to lessen the poverty in his impoverished town.
According to Africa Facts Zone, Sadio Mane has invested over €1 Million into the transformation of his village.
- He built a £455,000 hospital and €250,000 school in his village, Bambaly.
- He gives each family €70 monthly.
- He provided 4G internet for them.
- He is building a fuel station and post office.
- 2,000 people live in his village.
Check out the photos below…
Also, Sadio Mane who used to play on the poor pitches has taken the initiative to start building an ultra-modern stadium in his village.