Apply Now for the Melbourne Mobility Excellence International Awards, follow this article and succeed.
There is a simple way to be part of The University of Melbourne who is now welcoming candidates to become a part of their Melbourne Mobility Excellence International Awards for the new academic year 2020-2021. The amazing this is that this program is open for both domestic and international students.
Just follow every step in this article and you will succeed, now another interesting part of the program is that their funding program assists students who intend to undertake an approved overseas study of 12 weeks or more (Exchange or Study Abroad) as part of their course.
This is an awesome chance for both domestic and international students.
The University of Melbourne is one of the oldest research universities in Australia and was established in the year 1853 and it also has 13,000 international students from over 130 countries around the world. The university is one of the best in terms of high-quality education and it also has affordable tuition fees with degrees.
Maybe you will be asking yourself why you should choose the University of Melbourne?
I can guarantee you that the university provides gold-standard of teaching and cutting-edge research nationally and globally. The University of Melbourne also prepares students to make their own impact, offering them the education that stimulates, leading to meaningful careers and the skills to make profound contributions to society.
Melbourne Mobility Excellence International Awards Benefits
This particular program provides a one-off payment of $2,500 and can be held concurrently with another mobility award.
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Graduate Program
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Award: $2,500 – $4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Approximately 5
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
Melbourne Mobility Excellence International Awards Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in all study areas offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Intend to undertake an approved overseas study of 12 weeks or more (Exchange or Study Abroad) as part of your course within 12 months after the closing date.
- Have achieved a Course Weighted Average of at least 80 in your current course.
- How to Apply for Melbourne Mobility Excellence International Awards: In order to apply for the opportunity s, candidates have to take admission in an undergraduate and graduate degree coursework at the University. After taking admission, all candidates must submit an application form for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are selected on the basic academic merit and the personal qualities of the applicants, including demonstrated leadership capacity, public-spirited
approach and community engagement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.