Netizens have reacted to a video in which a lady two ladies were seen preparing a large quantity of the local Ghanaian dish, banku in a bizarre way.
They prepared the banku with sachet water and in the video one lady can be seen placing pieces of sachet water in the banku they were cooking whiles stirring it together.
Looking at how they expertly did, it suggests that it is something that they often do. Watch the video below;
Some reactions are;
The Kaftan guru – This is not safe ooo there are prints on the rubber it will melt and mix with it … food poison hmm
dy5tkojrwjv9 – hmmmmmm but is bad oooo. our health ooooo
Just Kojo Sunday – the rubber we are running from,know u are using it to cook eiiiii
QueenBellaroma – This is only done when the food is burning ones you put 2 or 3 burning will stop so you don’t have a Smokey banku