Overwatch 2 Featured Location
Overwatch 2 Featured Location: Our guide will show you the exact location of the highlights in surveillance 2as well as giving you tips on how to change where highlights are saved.
How to See Highlights in Overwatch 2
All the highlights of the day can be found in the designated area surveillance 2 menu, where you can revisit your five best moments of the day.
You can see them by following these steps:
- Go to the main menu.
- Select “career profile“Menu.
- To go “History” tab.
- Select “Reflexes” option.
- Press “See Featured” in a wanted video.
Here you can find all your saved highlights, instantly replayable for your viewing pleasure.
Featured location folder
Looking at surveillance 2 Highlights are great, but what if you want to share them with your friends online? Fortunately, videos can be saved in the same menu as before:
- Right click on the video of your preference.
- Click on “SAVE MONEY” button.
- Adjust quality settings in the new window.
Once the video is saved, you can find it on your hard drive in the following location:
- Click on “My computer” icon or press the “beginning” button.
- To go “documents“binder.
- To go “Supervision“binder.
The videos can be found in the “Videos” subfolder in the format you chose during the previous save process.
How to change the location of highlights
Default, surveillance 2 save all your videos in the following path on your PC: C:Users[PROFILE]DocumentsOverwatchvideosoverwatch.
But you can change this location, if it doesn’t suit you, by following these steps:
- To go “DocumentsOverwatchSettings“binder.
- Right click on “Configuration_v0.ini” proceedings.
- Select “Open with Notepad” option.
- Find the following line in the text: [MovieExport.1]
- Add the following line just below: VideoPath = ” “
Type the desired path in square brackets, save and exit the file. After that, all your highlights will be automatically saved to the new directory.